Sunday, April 30, 2017

Handrite Notes Notepad Pro 1 89 Apk Download

Handrite Notes Notepad Pro 1 89 Apk Download


Many months ago when I discovered Windows Server 2008 with its Hyper-V, stability, etc, I made the switch to that as the operating system on my primary workstation. However, the one thing Ive really been missing is Windows Live Writer: for whatever, reason it is not able to install on Windows Server 2008. So, for the time being, I continued blogging from my Vista machine that was still tasked with being my media center.

Recently I discovered that you can install the Technical Preview of Live Writer on Windows Server 2008. Then I tried just overwriting the Writer directory from my Vista machine to Server 2008, and it all works fine! So this is my first official blog from Windows Server 2008.


Go to link for download