Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Google Play Movies TV Apk 2 7 15 Download

Google Play Movies TV Apk 2 7 15 Download


Not being a Windows Mobile phone, the G1 obviously does not have any sort of sync capability with Exchange. There are ways to do it using SyncML (Funambol specifically) to link your Exchange and Google account, but I didnt really want to get into that. I ended up using Outlook to export all my contacts into a Windows CSV file and then imported them into Google.

Around 6 months ago, I discovered a tool called Fonebook which lets you import Facebook Contacts into Outlook- with pictures. Those pictures then go through ActiveSync to the phone. Quite handy. The problem when doing a CSV import into Google is that the pictures arent included.

So I ended up investigating the Google Data API and Facebook Toolkit, and found that it would be relatively easy to create a sync client. Although that wasnt my top priority at the moment, I just wanted my contact pictures on my phone!

I wrote a quick tool that does a one-way sync from Facebook to Google: if a contact is found on both accounts, the Google account gets updated with the image that was found on the Facebook profile. So here you go!

I have no idea if Ill continue further work on this, since its not a very interesting project; though Im sure there would be quite a demand for an Android Facebook application...

Heres the source code for the very basic contact picture sync application. I had to tweak/fix the Facebook Toolkit a bit because there were some bugs in it related to the Politicians and Contact Pictures.


Go to link for download